Thursday, July 06, 2006

Be Quiet and Use Trash Can


commanded a sign outside Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, the Black Hole into which I was suctioned after going to Home Depot for herb plants to season the healthy food I cook.

But it's okay because I didn't finish any of the doughnuts. Everybody knows you only gain weight if you eat the whole thing, so I always leave a little ort smiling on the plate. It's also a scientific fact that if the doughnut belongs to someone else, you can't gain weight. My husband is 9 feet tall and has visible bones, so officially they all belong to him.

Then I took the empty box home and planted it in the garden with the herbs so it would replicate.

My husband says that one of the things he likes about me is that I know so much about science.

4 comments:

d~ said...

When you grow your own doughnuts you don't have to be quiet or use trash can.

(I'm secretly thrilled that you used the word "ort").

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Yes, I'm looking forward to it. I wonder how long the growing season is from planting to fully ripe.

jali said...

Not understanding the reason you are taunting me with treats my hips just don't need right now. First pizza - now KK. What's next Baskin-Robbibns?

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I thought you'd never ask. How soon can you be ready?