Monday, June 25, 2007
Thinker at Theory of Thought has awarded me the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. Thank you, Wonderful Person, for putting me in the same league as you.
I am choosing five women who, as far as I know, don't already have this particular honor. I am also not giving it to anyone I gave the Thinking Blogger Award to so as to spread the love.
It's not easy because there are so many of you whose blogs I read constantly and enjoy so much.
1. Meno at Meno's Blog always makes me think or feel something. Her comments on other people's blogs are often exactly what I want to say, but she usually says it first. Naturally, I think she's brilliant.
2. Josie at All In Good Time has an adorable puckish irreverence and her varied posts are always delightful company. She is also a most talented painter.
3. Pam at Audio Video Disco..I Hear..I See.. I Learn. Her blog is a wonderland of gorgeous photographs with commentary of Australia through the eyes of someone who loves her land, and is one of the most genuinely kind and giving people in the blogosphere.
4. Eslocura at Eslocura's Asylum returned to Puerto Rico, where she was born, after growing up in Brooklyn, NY. She is an observer and a seeker who is able to convey real life in the Caribbean, which is fascinating to those of us who have only been there as tourists, if at all.
5. Jocelyn at O Mighty Crisis often manages to be delightfully cranky and screamingly funny at the same time. Not surprisingly, she teaches writing, and is truly someone to emulate.
So there you have it, ladies. If anyone cares to pass on this award, please let me know so I can read your selections.
Posted by heartinsanfrancisco at 10:46 PM